60 years and going strong.
Publishing platforms have evolved.
So has Newgen.
What hasn’t changed is our commitment to producing books that presses and authors are proud to publish.
Our reputation for quality and service is the best testament to what we offer.
Our integrated onshore and offshore production staff allow us to offer convenience and competitive prices. We offer the benefits of our many years of book production experience as a source for project management, copyediting, composition, proofreading, indexing, and ebook file preparation.
Our project management group offers:
- Author management
- Quality assurance
We design & compose.
Our production staff provides:
- New and adaptive designs
- Traditional print paging
- XML-first workflows
- Art correction and rendering
- Technical capabilities that adapt
We digitize, too.
Our ebook experts deliver:
- Fixed-layout and reflowable ebook files
- EPUB for iPad and other ebook devices
- Mobipocket for Kindle
- PDF files for print-on-demand or offset printing
- Searchable and bookmarked “web” PDFs for electronic delivery
- XML for archiving and databases
We work with these great organizations:
- Aspen Publishers (Boston)
- Brepols Publishers
- Columbia University Press
- Editares Publishing
- Fordham University Press
- Getty Trust Pub. Services
- Harvard Business Review Press
- Harvard Education Publishing Group
- Harvard University Press
- Hoover Institution Press
- Indiana University Press
- Infobase Learning
- INscribe Digital
- Journal of Japanese Studies
- Liberty Fund
- MIT Press
- Modern Language Association of America
- Northwestern University Press
- Ohio University Press
- Rutgers University Press
- Slavic Review
- Stanford University Press
- Temple University Press
- Texas A&M University Press
- Texas Christian University Press
- Texas State Historical Association
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Iowa Press
- University of North Texas Press
- University of Oklahoma Press
- University of Pittsburgh Press
- University of Texas Press
- University of Virginia Press
- University Press of Florida
- University Press of New England
- Vanderbilt University Press
- Yale University Press
Newgen KnowledgeWorks is a diversified group that partners with organizations, institutions, and publishers to produce, enhance, and transform content using compelling digital technologies.
We have deep domain expertise across several industry sectors spanning academic, educational, professional, institutional and corporate publishing, compliance and regulatory reporting, digital production, media, and marketing services.
As a global business service and solutions provider with offices across the US, UK, Australia, and India, we bring the best of global talent and compelling digital technologies to maximize our customers’ ROI on content.
Our market-driven portfolio of innovative and technology-enabled businesses creates significant value for our shareholders and customers.